Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jason Reeves Concert Interview

Jason and fellow artists entertained all on Thursday evening at the quaint little downtown Tucson niche, Club Congress. A lyricist at heart, Jason, teased the audience with a taste of his talent leaving his fans waiting impatiently for another opportunity to catch him on tour. From ICBM, we are looking forward to his future releases and wish him the best of luck this year.

I know these are terrible photos, but El Juan was having trouble with the focus. Next time, they'll be better!




ICBM Interviews Jason Reeves
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
Jason Reeves: want to build a treehouse village connected by bridges in the woods by my house so my friends have a place to stay.

When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why? How about now?
Jason Reeves: My favorite superheroes when I was younger were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and they still are. Simply because they rule and you've got 4 different personalities to choose from depending on your mood...AND they're huge human-turtles!!

What do you love (besides music), and what are you doing about it?
Jason Reeves: I love writing and photography and the natural world that inspires them both. I'm working on getting as lost as I can in the beauty before it is completely wiped clean by the madness of man.

What are you finding out about yourself while touring?
Jason Reeves: On tour I'm finding out that I am half gypsy, 40% vagabond, and 10 house cat.

What tour stop has been the most rewarding?
Jason Reeves: I think every tour stop on the west coast is equally rewarding for me. There is something healing about the air and the light in the west.

Where does your inspiration come from?
Jason Reeves: Inspiration comes from everywhere always. But it's strongest in love and in its absence...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, i love this blog.

I also love jason reeves.

check out this exclusive interview he did while in San Francsico...

http://cwbayarea.com/entertainment/music/kbcw.green.room.2.1038206.html

Wayne said...

love Jason Reeves? check out the interview ... hope ya'll enjoy http://bit.ly/ig3hTveamant